assalamualaikum, click here  for manual instruction and more info

6/18/2011

#30dayschallenge ; day 5


Day 5 – What makes you different from everyone else?

Heyyoo ebelibadi, yeahh the challenge :) Yeahh I'm different cause I'm
Weird ! yeahh I'm super duper talkative I can talk with anyone, small, big, ugly, fat or rude. Be my friend you won't feel bored at all ;) yeahh thts me ! HANIS ;) YES different is WEIRD but in a nice way though . Another way that makes me different, ummm my close friends notice this but strangers or my family don't . All my girlfriends think I'm the most pervert girl :) HAHAHAH I liketht, making sex jokes and everyone creeps out and do the silly strange face. Yeah I'm kinda perv with my girls :) heyy tht doesn't make a me a real lesbo. But just i'm making silly sex jokes about mygirlsfriends and BFF and tht including Din. cause he just said tht he had a period week then just had a menopaus =.= and that pretty much making him a my galfren loool x 

yeahhh, thts it the end :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment