assalamualaikum, click here  for manual instruction and more info

5/19/2011

anxious to tell


FATIGUE day ! its very EFF and complicated ! I never got a piggy back ride before, and I need one cause I'm superbly TIRED of everything happened today . GOSSHHH. Everyone misunderstood what the fuck happen, I don't cheat on my test. cmon its 40 out of 60 . That not so great. Its only a B on paper 2. I got a lot of time to study. I got 1 week vacation, 3 Days MC, Saturday and Sunday, Teachers Day and Wesak Day. Its all just contingency and I really never expect I got Geo an A. I only kidding with a friend of mine to tell what was in, then guess what she really told me some headlines that was on Geo test. And It was on inbox. And I really not expect she would be doing that. and I was expecting a B not an A.

Yea, I read it. of course I will remembered it, it stuck in my mind. And its only titles not entirely the answers e.g ABCD ! And Fitrah stop talking to me like shit, this is so childish. we all fifteen now, please act mature. Until when ? and teacher Fida said i'm emo. said to say yes I am. I  need to be more mature and stop wasting my time listening what people talk bad about me. 

HIMMMMM ! can I eat you ! erghhhhh . We never had our photos together and that was like a year before and I lost all of those photos. You barely don't want to keep my photos, cause I look stupid, goofy and fugly am I right honey ? I'm not pretty as your unbiological sister :P URGGHHH, why my heart won't erase my feelings on you. its permanent, just like a tattoo. the file is too big to be delete :( I love you so much but its different now, cause you ....... the chain is on your door, I understand. But this is me swallowing my pride. 
Its more tragedy than adam and eve. 

I close my eyes and I can see and a better day, thanks teacher for the big hug :) I love you ! thanks for the A !


No comments:

Post a Comment