assalamualaikum, click here  for manual instruction and more info

5/20/2011

fascinating


here i am once again, talking english like an idiot who just learnt ABC for fifteen years. like F, who cares ? you ain't my kryptonite . Cause Azzad is ! anywy, people started to stay awy from me cause the A that I got on Geo. Okay what I meant was not PEOPLE actually. only a person. plus even the 40 out of 60 that I got on Science creeps her out can't imagine her heart saying ; THIS IS SO NOT FAIR ! 
and since my best buddies teah and Iqa hang out with her and always lepaking in class with her. there is nothing I can do about that. I can't sit there and just stay quite that is sooo not me at all. Me with my bloody mouth SHUT errr probably that will be a devil in side my body if I ever act like that. 

And DANIEL CHUAH WAY LI. all your ever gonna be is mean ! I hate you like efff ! would you stop bugging me. especially on facebook. btw, your so pathetic pinky pig . someday I'll be living in a big old city all your ever gonna be is mean, why you gotta be so mean ? 

and yeah i'm gonna miss my super star ; kakak nabila or abiel ;) goshh your going to UITM and doing law that is kinda effing cause your from eco . Have a great life there abiel. Like I said, I will always support you no matter what ! Break a leg ;) and thanks for the love letter for me on your blog 
 What else ? Oh Hanis bieber , make yourself strive like crazy for this pmr okay ? Promise me you ll study hard 




No comments:

Post a Comment