assalamualaikum, click here  for manual instruction and more info

5/13/2011

Circumstances


I've been doing fine lately . kinda. I still have bad cough and headache ;) Cause I'm strong and a super girl. I still can trype like a typo maniac weheee. anywy, I see people making fun of me. I see, have fun people. love to be love, hated to be hatred. Like a sis Nabilah said ; hanis bieber is a blog setter people love her . damn I love you abiel ! That is true cause I love reading people blog. and Like Teah said : Hanis Bieber is so funny and stupid with jokes people love her. Simply the best, but not everyone like everyone. am I right ? some people are just babbling about people deficiency plus they are not looking what imperfection they have. Think yall so perfect well your not.

sighhh, our school debute team lost hahahaha ;D i'm sorry for laughing. But teacher promise to take me in. instead they're taking losers who can't even say " Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis
I dunno who's taking part, and I'm making fun of them . ahaaa, i'm sorry I'm mean at time :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment