assalamualaikum, click here  for manual instruction and more info

5/09/2011

Hug me and don't let go


All I want do is find a way  back into love . I miss you like f-much. when you ever realise and miss me back ? goshh. the story of us look a lot like a tragedy now. Standing alone in a crowded and we're not speaking. and I'm dying to know is it killing you like it's killing me ? I don't know what to say since the twist of fate got it all broke down. How'd we end up this way ? see me nervously pulling my clothes and trying to look busy. you're doing your best to avoid me. How I was losing my mind when I saw you there. But you held your pride like you should've held me. I'm scared to see . Why are we like this. I'd  tell you I miss but I don't know how. I've never heard silence quite this loud. This is looking like a contest of who can act like the careless. But I liked it better it better when your were on my side. The battle's in your hands now. If you say you'd rather love the fight, So many things that I wish you knew. 

No comments:

Post a Comment