assalamualaikum, click here  for manual instruction and more info

6/24/2011

Hanis wouldn't miss it for the world


The title was just a lie !

Today is SPORT DAY ! how effingly I hate it . Its fuckin retards. Admit it, I don't want my skin to get tanner ;) yeahhh. its somewhere 40 degrees Celsius and people probably gonna be jealous when I put my shades there. I hate sports day, its somehow annoys me and the house colours that the school divide students =.= that it just being racist loool jk I hate it, cause every year there will be losers and winners . and how effing the skol kick my ass into a losers team =.=  blahblahblah  and yeahh alphas wins like last year and better yet i don't have hearts to care about any of these thingy. neither Gammas, Betas and Sigmas. I don't support any team. Why won't skol just make it like american school. NO breaking teams. and they have cheerleaders and and only one mascot . RETARDS kbai


No comments:

Post a Comment