assalamualaikum, click here  for manual instruction and more info

6/23/2011

I see stars


Before that i want to share one story I found on tumblrrrrrlog
  
there were overs who decide to end up their relationship
One day, the boy married another gir, then his ex gf approached him.
Ex GF : How dare you to use my fav color as the background of you wedding ?
           How dare you to use my fav flower as decoration ?
           How dare you use our monthasary as your wedding day ?
           How dare you use our theme song in your wedding ?

(the boy cried)

Boy : because this is the way that I could pretend that you are my bride.

*********************************************************
awhhh ;) anywy, today was a shitty day. Totally tired of Drama Rehearsals and props making =.= yeah I'm the only actress who felt both side of the job. Crew and actress ;) Painting was AWESHOMEE but paint on my veils is NOT coool =.= i'm pretty much clumsy so thats why I had art on my veils ^^ otha den dat, I think i was born to be an actress looool dunno why I felt that why but i've been trying to act since I was in elementary school, first try we won first prize but second  was sucks cause *I dun like to give a flashback of this sad memory* 

Don't call me hypocrite call me actress bebeh ! hahah. please pray for my skol to win this :) we will try our best very very very best ! HUMM, drama stuff crepps me out cause watwat  ? I missed a lot of studies in class esspecially science :( syllabus not even finished yet . How sad and deeply dropping down dawwnn.   

One more thing to be BLARHH3 about is abt my bloggie. yeahh, i know it ain't cute or wat eva suits your taste. But remember its mine, suke hati I lah if I want to wrote mushy-mushy stuff about azzad :) and oso bad stuff about people I hate. N suke hati ai lahh nak tulis bahasa apa pn, sikit tak kacau bapak kau kan :) tak kisah pn nak follow or not, if you read that accept if you follow to be follow then I will try to help you to get more followers , but if i'm really interested wif your writing, I'll follow you as your number one stalker reader !


itu saje, kbai sayang assalamualaikum ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment