assalamualaikum, click here  for manual instruction and more info

9/26/2011

Au revoir


i wonder why i keep reblog an eiffle tower pics. well, i guess 2 days thinking worth it . i really really hate to admit. I want to be fashion designer so badly since i was six. i keep searching for better ambition so i can tell people, i want to be an ambassador of Malaysia one day or a lawyer. however, deep inside i fucking hate my that job that I choose to wrote in my 001 card. i love to sketch some clothes when i'm bored. usually when i'm doing a homework. and i want to be in Paris one day and sell my own clothing line. what keep me separate from this dream is that people keep telling me that, fashion designer is just a retard job. its like being a singer or a model. and it's stupid. so i keep lying to people. i want to be a lawyer. so they doesn't bother me with their naggingss, especially my kolot minded friends :)

well, pmr is in a week. i don't feel too much pressure, i only study 6 hours per day. and i'm trying to achieve 10 hours per day. tumblr keep me addicted :P uhhh. i just love all of those shoes that i'm craving for. especially platform shoes <3 urrghhh those fuckin beautiful stilletoes ;) and those lovely dresses !
i would like to say this " My name is Hanis, and i'm a SHOPAHOLIC " i really can't stand beautiful shawls urghh. they are just soo beautiful. i do what it takes to have those beautiful shawls. i even borrowed my nephew's money to have them. now, i'm out of money :P

p/s : eight more bloody days until PMR :P i'm not studying that fuckin hard for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment