assalamualaikum, click here  for manual instruction and more info

10/01/2011

Talk much

now playing - fuckin perfect by Pink

well, PMR is so bloody close. All candies, i think its too late to study hard as you can, or you will end up in a mental hospital. when the exam day come, you cannot say this anymore " aku tak baca langsung sejarah, aku fokus geo saje, menyesalnya " . if Pre-PMR, Trials and minor exams, you can easily say that. this is the final. the papers is about what you studied for the past 3 years in your secondary school. all you can do is just take a deep breath, don't read too much big notes, read pocket notes and lil exercise. Also, just remind what you mostly forgot.

seriously, my nerves can't explained what i'm feeling right now. my gang say it " STENG gila " not cause i'm not prepared for it but cause i'm scared to meet PMR. what if i don't got 8A's ? my school target me 5A3B and FUCK no its not enough.the principal meet me and said " sekolah target kamu berapa ? " and i was like "5A je cikgu " . yes. obviously i'm offended with the ETR charts of RK. Its like i don't deserve straight A's ! and all the target students been given the royalty. its always about them. All the activities involving them ! not me and few of 3Bs. Instead of giving us moral support and etc. the school its like blaming us for dropping down the school grades. " 3B teruk. 3A1 is better " blablabla. we all tired of being compared. I'm eager to break the 3B tradition. seriously but the class break my heart, there's no " weyh jom study group ".

well, this is what exact same stuff happen to me when i was in elementary school. no one could believe how on earth do i got straight A's . the secret is, cause my friends. they always have moral support and each other we study hard together. now theres thousands of excuses. Yes . indefinitely, i'm not satisfied with my so called friends. I hate them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment