assalamualaikum, click here  for manual instruction and more info

10/03/2011

Nervous


okay the big day have finally come. ohhh god, PMR is tomorrow ! i'm completely nervous. like seriously fuckin nervous. That's why i'm online right now to let go all of those crazy nervous feeling inside my mind. I don't want it to be trap. Anywy, i'm wishing all PMR candies batch 1996 good luck, you guys have all the luck you need :) and we already learn and study as hard as we can for 3 years. so, just let everything out in those shits papers.
to anyone, that if i've done wrong forgive me. Don't curse me so badly. wish me good luck and pray for me kay. i will always wish you guys the best luck in your life . and if you guys doing solat hajat at night, pray for me too kay ;) and if you perform prayers please pray for me :)

the best of luck to everyone ;) especially, my best mates Khar, Lichan, Ghan, Teah, Iqa, Eqah, Qiss, Fatin, The koreans gangs -fitrah, alia, anis, faizah, aspuries and aspuras, keyra, abe shah, yan, syaida, pnat, darik, mira, sharvin, daniel chuah, T-E, ipin, wafi, ijat, amar aiman, amar fikri, aiman , ana, anuaq, din and the whole form 3G and 3B and 3A1 ;) and also whole form 3 of smksp ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment