assalamualaikum, click here  for manual instruction and more info

9/13/2011

Craze


well hello fellas. i'm not hypnotize with all your douche spell to stop doing what i love. but today was just an effiing day. i think Allah is testing me to be very patience and not greed with the essentials knowledge that he gave me. well, for the first time ever in life. i'm failing English for my pre-pmr. I think i got too much ideas to put in one essay. i end up running out of time and all things are done. except it's on a doodle paper. the writings there are pretty much a big mess and my literature essay couldn't make on time to be copied on the proper paper. hellyeahh, my summary is left abandon. I was lacking of time and i didn't stapler it with my other essay. well, i got 27/40 on paper one. well, good bye A. Hello sweet D ;P

i just cried for like 2 hours. and i'm effing tired. tommorow will be Math and Geo. fuck my life . 

No comments:

Post a Comment