assalamualaikum, click here  for manual instruction and more info

9/12/2011

I was born this way


i wish my self was perfect. no pimples, no bad hair day, no scar, skinny. well, i can't change my self the way i want it. Allah make me this way, plump and with pimples . my teeth seriously, theres nothing i can do bout it. its always look yellowish, trust me i brush my teeth 3 times per day and after meal i floss. people will look me like i'm completely gross like i didn't clean my teeth. and yea my hijab isn't always good in front of you. i'm not fully wearing hijab for now.well, not all muslims are fully good and without no sins. mybe i'm just not ready yet for that kind of change. i started going out with hijab when i was fourteen. now i'm 14 and a half, mybe slowly i will change for the better to achieve gift from Allah. and i'm not that kind of girl who love to hear you rude advice about islamic stuff. i knw you guys only want to advice me, i get it. but sometime you guys are just too harshh. wat's next. i'm twitter trending for writing this ? 



much love,
Hanis

No comments:

Post a Comment