assalamualaikum, click here  for manual instruction and more info

9/09/2011

someday


now playing : who says - selana gomez

my oh my, people will never stop saying bad stuff bout me and will always hating on me. i don't care about that. i don't live to fucking please any of you human. i have a dream and its nothing wrong with that. one day, i would like to be prime minister, i knw how stupid is that. That's why i never quit being the class leader of that class. but now, my classmates are just making me sick. Like seriously, i hate all of them. 3 Bestari is a just a pathetic class and i'm hating it since i'm a part of that class. For everyone fucking information, the only thing that i want from that monitor class 's duty is just an extra mark for co-curriculum.

i don't fucking care about the power that i have to decide everything in the class. its really complicated with the class attitude is like a big pile of shit. i hate to admit sometimes, i really enjoyed my time while learning when you guys making jokes. yea, some other people could not get or laugh at our jokes.

and people execute my ambitions as joke. and i'm desperately want to give up my dreams. Cause i really can't stand people judgement, and yea i remember sis amani saying, "if you can't stand people's critic. don't take MASCOM." that's a new plan :) anywy, i've done one cloth design. I really want to go to sewing class. and i really want to make all my design come true. a perfect gourmet :) someday i'll be, living in a big old city, and all your ever gonna be is mean.  and i'll be like the pic above.








much love,
Hanis

No comments:

Post a Comment