assalamualaikum, click here  for manual instruction and more info

9/06/2011

Don't break your heart, break your leg !


yes indeed why the fuck am i so effing lazy. humm. well, i'm trying to improve my english just my updating my blog, actually i'm trying to used proper english here without saying the word fuck in my entry now. but guess i failed. me and crap words could not be separated. at least, i'm trying to speak english here and try to improve it and who would knew, by just writing some stupid old blog could really improve some english skills. waiittt, #sarcasm speaking here. 

okay. tomorrow will be the day for SPM candidates to have their trial. Although it's only TRI-AL . its quite important too. So, I'm wishing all form five in Malaysia , break a leg and save those A'S from dropping B's and etc. Most of all, I really hope that my mr.handsome good looking guy, azzad akmal will atleast got 6A's for his trial. honey boo. theres no point being handsome if you are failing ;P actually i'm just kidding here. i just hope he will strive like crazy for his trial exam. so, the image above is for me and big exam candidates. i hope my self and you guys realise. esspecially, the well known Wafaa Brabus, stop tweeting okay :)

Also, PMR candidates. We still have 28 days till the big day come. 28 Days ? how bout we wait till 3 days before PMR ? i challenge any PMR candidates do to that, and i will bribe you with 2K rupiah :) anywy, study hard everyone. not just form five and form three, but all secondary students. 
and i kinda forgot, my hot nephew Zuhri is heading to his UPSR exam. and i'm wishing him good luck. its next week. and STUDY HARD ! 


p/s ; i will pray for all of you. amin 




much love,
Hanis

No comments:

Post a Comment