assalamualaikum, click here  for manual instruction and more info

10/06/2011

Pleaded



okay, i've planned to do this since last month. but welll, i'm forgetful #forgetmenot. since, it is PMR . so apologize to all people. you need their blessings like seriously. you can't answering your exam while people cursing you or what ever bad thing it is. so, yeahhh. i apologize to that person. i seriously dunno what i did to that person ? okay i guess i was wrong by deleting that person of my friends list but suddenly that person deleted me back. and when i added that person back she refuse to accept. but i did apologize and want to build a new bridge while being the person back on fb. but i dunno whyyy. she refuse to say ;
yeaaa, i forgive you. don't worry hanis. 

i thought mybe, the person didn't online. so i checked out his/her wall. the person talk to someone a min ago. comment, comment stuff yadiyadiyada. that's a shocked like efff yeaaa. is this cause of that person tell something bad about me causing this person above make me want to unforgiving me. yeaa, sometime that old person really make me feel sickkkkk . what is up with you ? are you jealous of me cause i'm bloody perfect and you are not ? Most of all, i know i'm not. but you are telling people my flaws like you dun have one. yes, you are 100000000 a gazillion times perfect than me. your beautifulll , aweesomeee and love by everyone around you. i get it ! so stop disturbing my flaws by telling how bad it is infront of me, you think when you nagg about how bloody perfect you are will make me changee ? nooo ! 

p/s : i don't use any names, so anyone. no offence to anyone who read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment